Juliet Novena Sorrel is a contemporary artist living in Dunedin, New Zealand. She primarily works within the disciplines of drawing and sculpture but also incorporates her work into performance and community art projects.
Juliet has a Master in Fine Arts from the Otago Polytechnic and works as an art teacher.
● The Collectors, Kina Gallery, solo exhibition as part of the Taranaki Arts Festival, 2015
● We Are Here: Recreating a Sense of Place, Eastern Southland Gallery, solo exhibition, 2015
● We Are Here: Recreating a Sense of Place, Ashburton Public Art Gallery, solo exhibition, 2014
● Sculpture on the Peninsula, Lyttelton Harbour, Christchurch, installation, 2013
● New Works, Inge Doesburg Gallery, Dunedin, drawings, 2013
● The Material World, School of Art, Dunedin, group show, 2013
● We Are Here, School of Art, Dunedin, Master of Fine Arts solo show, 2011